Explore the 2020 Maserati Levante Interior
When you’re looking for purebred Italian design, performance, and luxury from your new SUV, there’s no doubt that you’re considering the 2020 Maserati Levante. With a name synonymous with luxury like Maserati, you’d expect this high-performance SUV to deliver the goods on all fronts. And you’d be 100% correct, as this Maserati SUV interior has all the comfort and tech features you could imagine, all complemented by high-end Italian design that’s sure to leave you and your passengers truly impressed.
Learn more about what the Maserati has inside that will have you looking forward to every drive through St. Petersburg.
2020 Maserati Levante Interior: Standard Features and More
When you get inside a new Maserati Levante for your Clearwater commutes, you can expect the following standard features:
- A Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Premium leather seating
- Heated, 12-way power front seats equipped with memory
- Trident-embroidered or embossed headrests
- Hand-stitched detail finishing
- Remote engine start
- A cooled glovebox
- Soft-close doors
2020 Maserati Levante Interior: Upgrades
Available in several different trim levels, there’s a Maserati Levante for nearly every lifestyle in Clearwater. Upgrades include the Levante S GranLusso, Levante S GranSport, and the GTS trim levels Here’s what Tampa drivers can expect with an upgrade:
- Premium perforated leather
- Pieno Fiore natural leather
- Class-exclusive Zegna silk upholstery
- Open-pore regimental wood veneer
- 3D matte carbon fiber finishes
- High gloss metal net weave
Some of these features are optional on all trims, and some come standard with certain trims. The GTS is a car to behold inside and out. For example, you get these exciting upgrades:
- Heated rear seats
- Heated sport steering wheel
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- 4-zone climate control
- Hands-free proximity-open power trunk
Maserati Levante Interior Styles: GranLusso and GranSport
Choose your Maserati Levante interior design. The luxury of the GranLusso is striking to anyone, while the GranSport compliments the high performance of this SUV.
- The GranLusso comes with leather and silk upholstery, ventilated front seats, and wood trim finishing.
- The GranSport has sport seats and a sport steering wheel. Standout style features are extended to the exterior for the GranSport as well, with eye-catching bright red brake calipers.
Maserati Levante Technology Features
The Maserati inside isn’t just comfortable, it’s also filled with technology that optimizes connectivity and safety on Clearwater roads.
- 8.4-inch touchscreen display powered by Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+)
- Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®, and Bluetooth™ come standard on all trims
- 7-inch digital instrument display
- Four USB ports and satellite radio capability
- Standard 8-speaker stereo system
- Upgrade to a 14-speaker Harman/Kardon® Premium Audio System or 17-speaker Bowers & Wilkins surround-sound stereo on the Trofeo.
See the Maserati Levante Interior at Maserati of St. Petersburg
Ready to see what this advanced Maserati has inside for you? Check out our new model inventory to take a look at Maserati Levante interior photos and see which one you enjoy the most. Our team is standing by to help you take home the perfect Maserati SUV for your lifestyle, and to help you compare it to competitors like the 2020 Porsche Cayenne. Contact us today to see how you can get behind the wheel, or take a moment to learn more about Maserati service costs.
Want to take your search in another direction? Check out our selection of used Ghibli models today.
Learn More With Maserati of St. Petersburg
How much is a 2020 Maserati Levante, and what will you get for the price? The 2020 Levante showcases purebred Italian performance, handcrafted luxury, and ultra-premium comfort features throughout its model lineup. The 2020 Maserati Levante price ranges from $76,980 MSRP to $169,980 MSRP depending on trim level. And of course, it’s available with options…
Charmed by the luxury sport sedan, experts rave in their new Maserati Ghibli review. The 2020 Maserati Ghibli will elevate your St. Petersburg commutes to unexpected territory. Covering interior features, luxurious comforts, and unparalleled performance, the car experts praise the engineering of this precision machine. Read the Maserati Ghibli reviews in this guide by Maserati of St. Petersburg. Then,…
When you’re looking for purebred Italian design, performance, and luxury from your new SUV, there’s no doubt that you’re considering the 2020 Maserati Levante. With a name synonymous with luxury like Maserati, you’d expect this high-performance SUV to deliver the goods on all fronts. And you’d be 100% correct, as this Maserati SUV interior has…